First Drop of Crimson

First Drop of Crimson - Jeaniene Frost Amaziiing!!!

Photobucket

I've run out of things to say about Jeaniene Frost's books. They're always excellent, and I have complimented the woman everytime. But here goes again: Jeaniene, you are one of the best writers I know.

"First Drop of Crimson" was a fast-paced and romantic book that led me to spending almost all of my free time reading it.

When Denise is marked by a demon, she has to seek help from Spade, a vampire she remembers from a very traumatic time of her life.
Her husband, Randy, was killed in a supernatural attack more than a year before, and, everyday, she suffers because of it, blaming herself for Randy's death. She has, due to that, decided to keep her distance from the vampire world. However, she is forced to enter it once more, in order to find her ancestor Nathanial. This man had made a deal with Raum, the demon who branded her, and had then sent him to Hell. Raum is seeking revenge by murdering his family, so Denise must find Nathanial and bring him to the demon, if she wants to keep her family safe.

Spade is also a troubled person. He is Bones's best friend, and swears to protect Denise and help her find her ancestor. The same way Denise has avoided vampires, he has kept himself apart from humans, due to his former human lover, Giselda, killed and raped because of his tardiness.
They don't have much time to find Nathanial, for Denise is changing gradually into a demon, as Raum's essence spreads through her.

Together, they will face powerful vampires with shady businesses, and, of course, fall deeply in love.

Photobucket

I particularly liked the Red Dragon trade info. I mean, drugs for vampires? The concept is just amazing! and the love stuff, which is usually a must for me.

So, if you haven't read the Night Huntress Series yet, just do it already!!! Please... *puppy dog eyes*