Archangel's Legion

Archangel's Legion - Nalini Singh And there's a title!!!

ARCHANGEL'S LEGION... Sounds good to me ;)

photo wantit.gif

My prediction:

There will be a war between two Archangels, and Raphael's legion of loyal vampires and angels will fight the enemy - maybe Lijuan or a new and exciting threat.

Attention:

This was merely a prediction of a crazy GH fan who can't wait to read more about one of her favourite couples (Raphael and Elena, of course). So please mind the possible mistakes and don't see this as a true report of the book's content. Thank you :)

Update 4/10/2013

So. My prediction wasn't very good, was it?

BLURB:

Nalini Singh, the New York Times bestselling “alpha author of paranormal romance” (Booklist) returns to an immortal world of violent passion and lethal power…on the brink of a deadly archangelic war.

Angels are falling from the sky in New York, struck down by a vicious, unknown force.

Vampires are dying impossibly of disease.

Guild hunter Elena Deveraux and the Archangel Raphael must discover the source of the wave of death before it engulfs their city and their people, leaving New York a ruin and Raphael’s Tower under siege by enemy archangels.

Yet even as they fight desperately to save the city, an even darker force is stirring, its chill eyes trained on New York…and on Raphael. Rivers of crimson and nightmares given flesh, the world will never again be the same…