Angels' Blood

Angels' Blood   - Nalini Singh It was amazing, yes, and more! I can't stop thinking about the damn book, read it in a rush! I actually feel a bit depressed for finishing it so fast... Why didn't I made it last longer?

Oh My God, the tension between Elena and Raphael! It drove me crazy! They were sooo close, but Elena always pulled away at the last minute! Until the bathtub/huge bed for Raphael's wings scene ;).

And what about the whole macabre thing, killing spree, etc.? Well, I've always been a person who likes the macabre: in TV shows and now in books, too. The 'ew' descriptions were necessary, in my opinion. I heard that some people said they were unnecessary to the plot and too gory. For me, you're all wrong. I'm not saying this because I like the macabre, but because I actually believe those details really helped us understand the evilness of Uram and his madness.

I don't think I ever enjoyed a book as much as I enjoyed this one. I only wished there were men like Raphael in real life, if you know what I mean. For those who haven't read the book, I'm sorry I can't explain how hot he is: you'll have to read and find out! For those who read "Angel's Blood", what I'm saying isn't new, is it? ;)

For everything I said earlier, I'm certain you'll agree with me when I say that 5 stars is the correct rating.

(SPOILER ALERT!) In my edition, there was an excerpt of "Archangel's Kiss", and I read it, of course. I had a huge surprise when I saw Raphael's arrogance and how stupid he was being to Elena. Still, I hope it was just a rough beggining... Let's see what happens! :)